Emergency Shelter Volunteers
Since 1990, more than 20,000 volunteers have combined their efforts to carry out our mission.
SSPADS' volunteers have:
- Cared for over 15,000 men, women and children experiencing homelessness.
- Hosted 19,532 shelter nights at our shelter sites.
- Served 573,391 meals to those in need.
- Encouraged men, women and children.
- Made primary healthcare accessible for over 6,000 uninsured persons.
We have a number of needs including meal teams as well as individuals who can volunteer in our emergency shelters as site managers or general volunteers.
A FEW HOURS OF YOUR TIME CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE!
Please call (708) 332-7700 ext.131 and ask for Troy Colbert.
At South Suburban PADS, we are always looking for professional volunteers to assist us at our office locations. Whether you are a working professional that believes in SSPADS' mission or a retired professional that wants to become more involved in the community, we encourage you to join our team of professional volunteers.
For more information about how to become a professional volunteer, please contact Doug Kenshol at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (708) 550-4411 ext. 100.
414 W. Lincoln Highway
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
10037 S. Ridgeland
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
4411 W. Gatling Blvd.
Country Club Hills, IL 60478